Technical Account Manager:
- Endor is looking for a Technical Account Manager, to create positive customer experience.
- This function will serve as the focal point for the customers for every need, a trusted adviser to customers by deeply understanding their business and aligning their needs with Endor solutions and services.
- ֿPlan, monitor and manage the solution implantation for new customers
- Serve as the trusted point of contact for Endor customers, from the point of sale and onboarding, project success and renewals & extensions.
- Manage the relationship with the customer through ongoing communication and periodic meetings/calls.
- Track & monitor customer status - identify areas of concern and pursue growth and up-sale opportunities.
- Act as customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal teams including product management, customer support, engineering, sales and finance.
- BSc in a technical field or other relevant degree (e.g., engineering, computer science or information technology, etc.).
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Technical Account Management or Customer Success Management or in an enterprise software company or cloud-based solution. Big Data company or defence & HLS industry experience – an advantage.
- Have extensive experience in working with clients in product development & consulting and have managed technically complex products.
- Project management skills and tools familiarity (Project Gantt, P&L, CRM, Jira, Mingle, Trello, Monday, etc.) and enjoy learning new tools and processes.
- Experience developing processes for increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- Are experienced working with distributed teams and vendors, under a range of engagement models and delivery modes (understanding of agile/waterfall).
- Experience working with enterprise customers or government agencies.
- Experience working with South East Asia customers.
- Fluent English speaker with impeccable written and oral communication skills.
- Both a strong team player and a self-starter.
- Excellent interpersonal skills: great communicator, ability to connect and build long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Ability for moderate regional travel (<50%).
- Dual citizenship - an advantage.
Send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org