- We are looking for a passionate and creative System Officer. The System Officer will help customers and partners to engage with Endor solutions, explaining technical features and problem-solving key technical issues.
- The System Officer works closely with customers, intimately acquainted with customers data, business use cases and operational flows to jointly create significant business impact applying company's solutions.
- The System Officer has an extensive knowledge of the company's products portfolio to support and train customers personnel to independently drive operational value utilizing company's solutions.
- Evaluate and pre-process relevant customer data sources for analysis. Hand-on experience in data-crunching of large datasets using Python or Spark is a must.
- Master operation of company's software products to process and analyze customer data to derive meaningful intelligence and operational insights.
- Create expert reports presenting key findings and observations resulting from company products' analysis of customer data to demonstrate customer success and value.
- Take responsibility for technical/operational aspects of the company's activities, such as supporting bid responses, product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work and the coordination of supporting technical resources.
- Work with the team to identify business opportunities, identify key customer technical objections and develop the strategy to resolve technical impediments.
- Experience creating and manipulating large datasets, using SQL and Python.
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in a big data company as business analyst or data engineer or equivalent military data-driven intelligence experience.
- Resilient analytical skills and critical thinking capabilities.
- Comfortable working in a technological environment and on multiple projects at the same time.
- Strong service mentality and accountable to deadlines.
- Proficiency in preparing customer-oriented presentations (value confirmation, customer analysis, etc.).
- Attention to detail and work quality.
- Strong verbal and communication skills in English.
- Willingness to travel to the customer site from time to time, including international travel up to 50%.
- Experience in reflecting the customers' needs to the product team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Military security clearance – at least level 2.
- Civil security clearance – at least level 2 – an advantage.
- Bachelor's Degree (B.A./B.S.) inStatistics, Mathematics, Information Technology or related degree – an advantage.
Send CV to: endor.E0.email@example.com