Skills & Responsibilities
- Be responsible for the planning, documentation and execution of our applicative product, used by financial institutes and governmental agencies.
- Highly delivery driven - loves to see features A-Z.
- Write reusable components, libraries and backend API integration on an event-driven/microservice architecture
- Modeling and defining proper database schemas for both Relational and Document database management systems.
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes from ideation to production code.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Bridge the gap between graphic design and technical implementation.
- Constantly evaluate our tooling (frontend/backend technical stack) and methodologies.
- High technical aptitude, analytical thinking, fine detail orientation, and problem solving.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases, manually and automated.
- Project management experience - estimate, prioritise, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential project risks.
- BS.c in “Computer Science” or an equivalent industry experience.
- Experienced in solving hard-problems.
- Experience with backend languages, one or more of: Node.js, Java, Kotlin, Python.
- Experience working on cloud environments - preferably AWS.
- Demonstrate knowledge of development concepts and industry trends/direction for micro-frontends/micro-services technologies and CI/CD concepts.
- Experience with source control management (git), package managers (npm),
and CI tools such as Jenkins/Travis.
- Agile Development experience (preferably Scrum/Kanban).
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision while delivering on time.
- Multi-tasking capabilities, readiness to take on challenges, willingness to learn and take part in developing our vast architecture and tooling.
- Experience in working with a product backed by big data and statistics.
Send CV to: endor.DA.F12@applynow.io