Skills & Responsibilities
- Design and manage production environments infrastructure, used by financial institutes and governmental agencies.
- Building, updating and implementing DevOps processes, methodologies, and tools.
- Design and implement robust CI/CD pipelines.
- Actively contributing to the growth, scale and success of our technical layers - applicative/infrastructure.
- Results-driven with a strong commitment.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficient with Linux administration.
- Proficient in shell scripting (additional scripting language knowledge would be considered as an advantage, preferably Python/Groovy).
- Experienced with Cloud Platform (AWS / Azure / GCP / DigitalOcean / OpenStack and etc)
- Experienced with containers (advantage: experienced with container orchestration - Kubernetes, ECS, Nomad, etc)
- Experienced with CI/CD methodology and tools (Jenkins / Bamboo / TeamCity and etc)
- Experienced with RDBMS databases (PostgreSQL / MySQL and etc)
- Agile Development experience (preferably Kanban).
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision while delivering on time.
- Multi-tasking capabilities, readiness to take on challenges, willingness to learn and take part in developing our vast architecture and tooling.
- Experienced with Infrastructure as a Code tools (Terraform / Pulumi, etc.)
- Experienced with Configuration Management tools (Ansible / Chef / Puppet, etc.)
- Experienced with message queue (ActiveMQ / RabbitMQ / Kafka, etc.)
- Experienced with monitoring solutions and tools (Prometheus / Nagios / Sensu / Grafana, etc.)
- Experienced with managing hardware servers and network.
Send CV to: endor.9A.F1E@applynow.io