Skills & Responsibilities:
- Be the lead QA engineer, responsible for the planning, documentation and execution of our quality assurance philosophy, for automated/manual processes.
- Expertise in test automation frameworks and programming (from design to execution and monitoring).
- Constantly evaluating our tools (technical stack) and methodologies.
- High technical aptitude, analytical thinking, fine detail orientation, and problem solving abilities.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases, manually and automated.
- Project management experience - estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Perform debugging and root cause analysis of product failures and log software defects
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential project risks.
- Create and track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- 5+ years of experience in Object-oriented design and coding experience with at least one of the following: Nodejs, Python, Scala/Java.
- 5+ years of Selenium/Appium automation testing experience.
- Experienced with diverse technological automated testing - Web UI, RESTful API, Algorithms, Load, Stress, Monkey, etc.
- Agile Development experience (preferably Scrum/Kanban).
- Experience with implementing test automation within a continuous integration environment.
- Experience working on cloud environments - preferably AWS.
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of development concepts and industry trends/direction for cloud technologies and CI/CD concepts, specifically how to implement testing automation within CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience working on Linux distribution systems.
- Experience with source control management, package managers (npm, pip, sbt), and CI tools such as Jenkins/Travis.
- Multi-tasking capabilities, readiness to take on challenges, willingness to learn.
- Leadership abilities.
- Experience in working with big data and statistics.
- Basic experience in Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning / Algorithmic components automation.
Send CV to: endor.B5.firstname.lastname@example.org